Complaint Review: IMTC = USBI MAINSTREET TELEPHONE

• Updated: Tue, October 28, 2008

• Reported By:Kalamazoo Michigan
IMTC = USBI MAINSTREET TELEPHONE
Internet U.S.A.

IMTC - USBI MAINSTREET TELEPHONE STOLE MY IDENTITY AND CHARGED ME OVER THE LAST 6 MONTHS FOR SOMETHING I NO NOTHING ABOUT Internet

I have noticed my At&t bill never going down always climbing. I called and thought it was just the company, I had no idea I had been targeted by some online crooks who has all of my information including my S.S number, and have been billing me over $16.00 a month for at least the last 6 months.

I am the type of person who dont read the bill entirely but in this case I just did not understand were all these charges were coming from because I only had a one way phone line and my bill keeps accumulating over 200 dollars in just a couple months.

I decided today I couldn't take it anymore after waking up with a disconnected line, so I went to my mothers to get to the bottom of this madness.

I found out I have been billed by this company for several months and the charges went up, never down. I dont know anyone out of the country, so how did I end up with an International charge on my phone line when I couldn't afford a two-way line, call waiting nor caller ID.

I have contacted at&t and they told me to call this company thats on my bill USBI 1-888-472-8724. I called a black male answered the phone and agreed to remove 3 months worth of charges, within 2 cycles. That is completely unacceptable.

He could not give me any information on how they got my information other than the form was filled out online. I never agreed to attach anything onto my existing telephone line nor would I knowingly give my Social Security number online.

They are Predators and need to be dealt with by higher courts.

Grabjustice
Kalamazoo, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2008 08:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IMTC-USBI-MAINSTREET-TELEPHONE/internet/IMTC-USBI-MAINSTREET-TELEPHONE-STOLE-MY-IDENTITY-AND-CHARGED-ME-OVER-THE-LAST-6-MONTHS-F-385542. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IMTC = USBI MAINSTREET TELEPHONE