Complaint Review: IMVU Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, July 29, 2013

• Phone: 650 321-7263
  • Web:
  • Category: Websites

IMVU Inc No Customer Service when WRONGFULLY DISABLED Mountain View California

IMVU wrongfully disabled my LostKitty account and fails to provide me with proof they say gathered of me breaking their TOS.
On 6/24/13 i engaged in a conversation with someone i thought i was a friend venting after a PTSD nightmare brought on by being under extreme amounts of stress. saying i would if i could (because i knew i couldn't as it being against imvu tos) sell my account because imvu was adding to my stress bringing on these horrific nightmares.

he then tried to force me into a position of servitude reporting me to imvu when he failed to force me to serve him. imvu then proceeded to disable my account saying i was trying to sell my account.

i have NEVER asked anyone to buy my account therefore never broke their TOS and was only venting aggitated by the nightmares but they refuse to even talk to me about the issue at hand sending automated messages in tickets and hanging up on me when i call. resulting in me being made a victim twice with same incident.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2013 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IMVU-Inc/Mountain-View-California-94041-1472/IMVU-Inc-No-Customer-Service-when-WRONGFULLY-DISABLED-Mountain-View-California-1071042. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IMVU Inc.