Complaint Review: IMVU

• Reported By: Curound b — Davenport Iowa
IMVU
Internet USA

IMVU Identity Theft Internet

I tried to restore a deleted account since March of 2013 and buy credits for services on the IMVU site, I was told in August of 2013 that I must supply a copy of my credit card and driver's license and that my account would be restored and my credits purchased, these forms of ID had been supplied on 8/06/13, 8/16/13 and 8/20/13. I never received my account or products I had purchased, their only response was repeated requests for my driver's license and credit card copies. I am worried of identity theft.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2013 11:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IMVU/internet/IMVU-Identity-Theft-Internet-1078610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IMVU