Complaint Review: IMX HYDRODERM

• Submitted: Sat, January 06, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, January 06, 2007

• Reported By:Salem Oregon
8500 Higuera St. Culver City, California U.S.A.

IMX HYDRODERM If legal, this company has the corner on fraud, cheating, and ripping off Culver City California

I ordered a free sample from this company, and today in my credit card I found a charge for 49.95. I did not approve this charge, only the the mailing of 3.95.

I want to know what kind of law allows this unscrupulous people to arbitrarily charge my account with whatever amount they wish, where is my consumer protection?

Of course I allready called my credit card company and contested the charges, I will not pay!

Besides, there is something wrong with their product, it made my skin break out. Some body out there, put this company out of business, they are dangerous.

Salem, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2007 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IMX-HYDRODERM/Culver-City-California-90232/IMX-HYDRODERM-If-legal-this-company-has-the-corner-on-fraud-cheating-and-ripping-off-Cu-229092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IMX HYDRODERM