Complaint Review: IMX Hydroderm

• Submitted: Sat, June 02, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, June 02, 2007

• Reported By:Patchogue New York
IMX Hydroderm
Hydroderm 8500 Higuera St., Culver City, California. 90232 Nationwide U.S.A.

IMX Hydroderm Refused refund on credit card ripoff Culver City California

I first ordered IMX Hydroderm as a sample end of March, I did not return it so was charged $47.00 on April 9th. I read all of the rules and there was supposed to be a shipment every 60 days. I then received another shipment on April 30th and was billed another $53.95 on 4/27/07. for this shipment. I called to cancel my subscription as shown on the Hydroderm paper on 5/2/2007. I got a return number and then mailed it back to Hydroderm.

According to their stated policy, I should get full credit back to my credit card. When I called them they said I would only get store credit.

1. I returned it within the 30 day return policy and got the return number on 5/2/07 as directed in their procedures.
2. They sent out their second container within 25 days, not 60 days as requested.
This company is a scam!

Robert
Patchogue, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2007 05:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IMX-Hydroderm/nationwide/IMX-Hydroderm-Refused-refund-on-credit-card-ripoff-Culver-City-California-251806. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IMX Hydroderm