Complaint Review: IMajesty Cruise Lines, Ramada, Imperial Majesty Cruise Lines, Ramda Plaza Hotel

• Submitted: Wed, January 21, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, January 25, 2009

• Reported By:Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania
IMajesty Cruise Lines, Ramada, Imperial Majesty Cruise Lines, Ramda Plaza Hotel
Fort Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-203-9783
  • Web:
  • Category: Cruises

IMajesty Cruise Lines, Ramada, Imperial Majesty Cruise Lines, Ramda Plaza Hotel Absolutely a Scam Fort Lauderdale Florida

*Author of original report: They STILL charged me!

I also fell for this, immediately after getting off the phone I hopped on google to check this company out.

I saw PAGES and PAGES of reports here, so I called to cancel my "beautiful" pacakge immediately.

I was transferred between "specialists" about six times, then promptly hung up on.

I have gotten the run around "we are trying to find out just why you want to cancel, so we can accomodate you" and them trying to make me feel bad for canceling.

I have stated REPEATEDLY (even right now) that I do not feel I should have to explain my reasons to want my own money back, I simply want a refund.

I either get hung up on, transferred or patronized.

Right now I am on the phone with "Angela"

Angela, has tried FIVE times now to make me feel bad for canceling.

She is also offering to extend my 18 months to three years.

She then offered to cancel my "payment plan" (without refunding what they already took out) so I can pay when things become more affordable.

I denied this repeatedly. She then accused me of accusing her of hanging up on me (she has not)

After repeating "No I do not want this, I have UNauthorized this payment and it will constitute fraud if it is charged, I want a full refund for the 134.00 you have charged me TODAY back NOW" she said she will refund it to my card and it will post within 5-10 business days.

She then gave me a cancellation number and offered me a six day stay in Orlando.

Right.

Angela at extension
41019

Time will tell, I shall update.

Layla
Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2009 07:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IMajesty-Cruise-Lines-Ramada-Imperial-Majesty-Cruise-Lines-Ramda-Plaza-Hotel/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida/IMajesty-Cruise-Lines-Ramada-Imperial-Majesty-Cruise-Lines-Ramda-Plaza-Hotel-Absolutely-414647. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IMajesty Cruise Lines, Ramada, Imperial Majesty Cruise Lines, Ramda Plaza Hotel

AUTHOR: The layla stryker - (U.S.A.)

I spent SIX hours between my bank and paypal (credit card) trying to make sure this charge did NOT go through.

My bank agreed to a stop payment and I filed fraud charges with paypal against this company.

Signed into my online statement today and LOOK AT THAT! 134.00 MISSING from my account!

I am filing a report with the better business buearu and writing a letter to the attorney general of Florida. This is crap.