Complaint Review: IMergent - Storesonline

• Submitted: Mon, March 14, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, March 19, 2005

• Reported By:Nextdoor Other
IMergent - Storesonline
storesonline.com Orem, Utah U.S.A.

IMergent - Storesonline Ripoff! This is a Worldwide Internet Alert! Orem Utah
Rip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.

*Consumer Comment: Class Action Suits - StoresOnline

*Consumer Comment: Don't Miss the Boat

*Consumer Comment: Upcoming class suits against Storesonline I would suggest that everyone get involved in this to have our voices heard

This is a Worldwide Internet Alert!

To those concerned,
In looking at iMergent (Stock Symbol IIG), I have discovered several Class Action Law Suits being filed against them. If you want to investigate this on your own, please do so. If you live in these areas and want to join the law suits, you can do so quite easily. I found most of my information through MSN's Money Central.

I have also been watching the value of their stocks over the past few weeks. What I am noticing is a clear tanking of their stocks. I strongly recommend that those who own stocks in this company sell as fast as possible in order to avoid loosing too much money. Currently, their stock price is falling like a rock.

This is an observation only and to be acted upon if you see the same things I do. However, I do clearly see the owners of the company beginning to bail out of massive amounts of stocks.

Silverstar Consumer Advocate Reporter
Nextdoor

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2005 10:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IMergent-Storesonline/Orem-Utah/IMergent-Storesonline-Ripoff-This-is-a-Worldwide-Internet-Alert-Orem-UtahRip-Off-Repor-134896. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IMergent - Storesonline

Class Action Suits - StoresOnline

AUTHOR: Terry - (U.S.A.)

All of the class action lawsuits against IMergent/StoresOnline that I find listed are representing Shareholders, not the ripped off consumers.

I'd love to join a Consumer suit if there are any.
Please inform me of any consumer class actions suits involving this company.

Don't Miss the Boat

AUTHOR: Silverstar - (U.S.A.)

To those who have been ripped off by this company. Time is running out. Join others and get on board. It's high time this company is held accountable for the millions of dollars they have taken from the uneducated, misinformed. Please visit either Yahoo Finance and/or Money Plus for Law Firms to check in with. And, by all means, contact your own State Attorneys General and make them aware of the investigation being conducted by the State of Texas' Attorney General. Remember, in order to make your voices and complaints count, you need to be responsible for your own actions. Good luck and I hope my information has been helpful.

AUTHOR: Shemonika - (U.S.A.)

I have noticed that at least 5 law firms have class action suits against Storesonline. Has anyone contacted any of these law firms about the situation? I will call one of the law firms on Friday morning before I go to work to see if my situation can qualify for the class action suit. You have have until May 09, 2005 to file with any of the law firms. I would suggest that everyone get involved in this to have our voices heard. We the consumers deserve some compensation and our credit rating restored. You can check on the msn money central's page like Nextdoor suggested.