Complaint Review: IN Store Marketing ,New Concepts In Marketing, Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, May 17, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, May 17, 2007

• Reported By:Avondale Arizona
IN Store Marketing ,New Concepts In Marketing, Inc.
9006 Perimeter Woods Drive, Suite E Charlotte, North Carolina U.S.A.
  • Phone: 877-288-7886 ex 2
  • Web:
  • Category: Kiosks

IN Store Marketing , New Concepts In Marketing, did not pay me for a full day's work, also they promised me commissions but did not pay me Charlotte North Carolina

I worked for this company promoting a new kiosk found in Safeway Stores called 'DVDplay'. I worked several weekends with them and was paid for all those weeks but they shorted me a full days pay. I called several people to get it resolved including Lynn Morgan, and Dianne Henning. They said they were trying to get verification on who worked what days.

It has been over two months and I have not received my pay. I have proof of my labor, signed by the managers of the Safeway stores as well as logging into their system as required. They still have not paid me...NOR have they paid a friend of mine for one day.

TinGle
Avondale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2007 10:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IN-Store-Marketing-New-Concepts-In-Marketing-Inc/Charlotte-North-Carolina-28216/IN-Store-Marketing-New-Concepts-In-Marketing-did-not-pay-me-for-a-full-days-work-also-249041. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IN Store Marketing ,New Concepts In Marketing, Inc.