Complaint Review: IN Technologies Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, June 22, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, June 22, 2013

• Reported By: Melissa — Navarre Florida
IN Technologies Inc.
357 Waterdown Drvie, Apt 5 Fayetteville, North Carolina USA

IN Technologies Inc. live pc expert hi-jacks other web-sites to get access to individuals inquiring about printer downloads Fayetteville North Carolina

I was searching the web to fix a problem I was having in loading my printer on my computer. I thought that I was looking at information about my Lexmark printer on a Lexmark site. What i thought was Lexmark  support but it wasnt it was a compnay called live pc experts. I wanted help installing a printer. They asked to come into my computer via remote desktop so i let them in. Right away straight away they told me my computer was in a critical state and full of viruses which they showed me. They said for the viruses to be taken off i had to pay either $599.99 usd for 5 year software coverage.

They told me with that package that I would receive a free give for upgrading to a higher package. I just started using this computer in May. I found it hard to believe that I received this many virus' in less than a month of use. I paid the the money via Credit card.....well come to find out later....they are scams. I contacted them to close this account and discontinue this service. They stated that they could only refund me $270 of my $600 investment.

I said WHAT? A charge for 100.00 for installation of  printer. A charge of $70.00 for technicitian support. A charge of$39.99 charge for cancelling. and a charge of $120 for  the "FREE GIFT" which I had not received. At this time I told them I didn't agree with paying for my free gift and hung up. I reported them to my credit card company. Two day later they comtacted me stating that my free gift had been ordered and shipped. I told them I did NOT want it!! They told me I could not cancel as it was a free gift..... What...the.....again I wanted the refund of the free givt.

And in order to get I refund I have to send them an e-mail stating that I agree to their terms of the refund of $270.00 and they will retain 320.00 for services provided. (this includes me paying for the free gift.) I recieved this "free gift" on friday, it has been shipped from Amazon at a cost of $54.07 with Free Shipping......and I end up paying $120.00 for a "free Gift" I don't even want.....DO NOT....I repeat....DO NOT do business with this company!!!!! They have a N.C. Address, but I think it is three to five males working out iof a apratment in India. A total rip off!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2013 06:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IN-Technologies-Inc/Fayetteville-North-Carolina-28314/IN-Technologies-Inc-live-pc-expert-hi-jacks-other-web-sites-to-get-access-to-individual-1061336. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IN Technologies Inc.