• Report: #571956

• Submitted: Fri, February 19, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, February 19, 2010

• Reported By: FE — Internet Canada
IN2video.net

IN2video.net IN2video.net Cinemawon.com debited my VISA the $19.95US and the site did not work and I could not get a refund. Internet

I registered with Cinemawon.com and looked around the site. A few days later I gave them a $19.95 US credit which they promptly charged to my VISA. There was no indication that I could not download any movies. When I did try downloading movies a message always came up saying they were having technical problems. After many tries  at downloading during the next day and a half, I emailed them and tried to get my money back and cancel my account (within the two days that they stipulate that they will honor refunds).  They cancelled my account immediately but no refund. Several emails went back and forth, but they never had any intention of crediting my visa with a refund. I tried a phone number that was on my VISA statement, but it appeared to be disconnected or ignored.  I called VISA but they had already paid them and after this it is not worth the effort. The loss of 20 dollars doesn't bother me as much as the fact that the SOB's get away with this crap. My suggestion for everyone is DON'T USE CINEMAWON.COM...they are a ripoff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2010 01:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IN2videonet/internet/IN2videonet-IN2videonet-Cinemawoncom-debited-my-VISA-the-1995US-and-the-site-did-not-571956. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IN2video.net