Complaint Review: INCREASE YOUR HEALTH, IMX HYDRODERM

• Reported By:jacksonville Florida
INCREASE YOUR HEALTH, IMX HYDRODERM
INCREASYOURHEALTH.COM Internet U.S.A.

INCREASE YOUR HEALTH, IMX HYDRODERM ripoff Internet

*Author of original report: ADDITIONAL INFO RE INCREASE YOUR HEALTH.

I went on line this morning and while checking my bank accout, saw that I had $49.95 taken out of my account by Increase your health.com I called the number listed and spoke with a representative, I had no memory of ever ordering this product,she told me that in Nov. 2004 I had ordered some wrinkle cream from them, since I had never paid them nor sent it back they attempted to take the amount out of my account. but I had no funds to cover the amount, I have never had an email from them to that effect. she (the representative) said they had tried on and off for almost two years to get the sum out of my account, again I never heard from them. Today they tried again and got the money. I told them I had not used the cream, and that I thought I had paid them when I got the product. I asked them to please give me my money back, she said it was too late they could not do so. I am very upset. I am a senior person with a small income, I may have made the mistake of ordering this but not if I knew it was that expensive, small one ounce bottle that broke my skin out. I would like to know what else I can do to get my money back, thanks for the space to air my grievance.

Arthene
jacksonville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2006 10:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INCREASE-YOUR-HEALTH-IMX-HYDRODERM/internet/INCREASE-YOUR-HEALTH-IMX-HYDRODERM-ripoff-Internet-184644. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INCREASE YOUR HEALTH, IMX HYDRODERM

ADDITIONAL INFO RE INCREASE YOUR HEALTH.

AUTHOR: Arthene - (U.S.A.)

I AM STILL BOTHERED OVER THE FACT I CAN NOT REACH THE MANAGEMENT OF THIS COMPANY. SO I CALLED THE PHONE NUMBER I HAD AND ASKED FOR THE MAILING ADDRESS,THEY GAVE ME THIS ONE 8500 HIGUERA ST CULVER CITY CA 90232 WHEN I ASKED WHO TO DIRECT THE MAIL TO THEY TOLD ME MANAGEMENT SO I AM SENDING THEM A LETTER,NOTIFYING THEM OF MY PROBLEM AND THAT I WANT MY MONEY BACK. I FOUND THE ITEM I HAD RECEIVED TWO YEARS AGO, I HAD NOT USED IT BUT ONCE AND IT BROKE MY SKIN OUT. THEY SAY THEY WILL ONLY ACCEPT A RETURN WITHIN THE THIRTY DAYS AFTER PURCHASE. SO I WILL SEE WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THE LETTER IS RECEIVED. I AM SENDING IT REGISTED MAIL. WILL KEEP YOU POSTED.
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC