Complaint Review: INDY MAC

• Updated: Sat, April 13, 2013

• Reported By: David — Waianae Hawaii
INDY MAC
84-510 FARRINGTON HWY #1 WAIANAE HI. 96792 Internet United States of America

INDY MAC was told that if I payed the forebearance payment every month and on time they would adjust the payment to match my budget avaiable. Internet

I was having a hard time making house payment after years of paying consistantly. Requested help and was put on a forebearance program that fit my budget. They stipulated that I must pay the amount in total and never be late on the payment. I did so for 9 months then was notified that I was to pay over $500.00 more than the payment was before the forebearance was offered. This a slap in the face and they new that I could not afford the payment and they would foreclose on my only home and make me homeless. They would not be available to negotiate or even give me any reason for not their to help me keep my home.  I even payed $1125.00 I had to borrow from my family to have  (Weinstein and Associate) to help me negotiate with them but they could care less about my home and kicked me out on the street. I had a breakdown and lost everything I had worked for all my wife. My wife left me ande my dog died to make my life pure hell!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2013 04:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INDY-MAC/internet/INDY-MAC-was-told-that-if-I-payed-the-forebearance-payment-every-month-and-on-time-they-w-1042941. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INDY MAC