Complaint Review: INDYMAC - ONEWEST Bank, Lora Kry, Loss Mitigation Analyst

• Updated: Thu, December 03, 2009

• Reported By: Deanna — Stow Ohio United States of America
INDYMAC - ONEWEST Bank, Lora Kry, Loss Mitigation Analyst
888 East Walnut Street Pasandena, California United States of America

INDYMAC - ONEWEST Bank, Lora Kry, Loss Mitigation Analyst time for consumers to take action Pasandena, California

I have been following blogs complaining about the process of loan modification with Indymac/Onewest Bank for a while.  Originally it brought comfort to know I wasn't alone trying to help with this issue.  Lately I find no comfort in hearing how many of us are fighting and getting nowhere.  Obviously I have a similar experience with the run around they are giving all of us trying desperately to restructure our loans.  I am tired of complaining.  I am tired of feeling scared and helpless.  I know from past experience that nothing is going to get done if we don't pull our numbers together and start doing something significant together.  I have a suggestion.  First, go to the Office of Comptroller of the Currency  HelpWithMyBank.gov and file a complaint specifically against Onewest Banks modification practices.  Do it right now.  There are currently 7 million people trying to get help with their mortgages.  It would be devastating if 7 million people were foreclosed on.  How many of those 7 million are from ONEWEST BANK?  We have to have more power than we think.  I saw this recommendation on the Today show this morning, go to their website and check it out.  I have submitted my complaint on line.  You should too.     I don't want to ride the run around bus anymore.  What about you?   We need tocome together as a group in order to be more effective.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2009 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INDYMAC-ONEWEST-Bank-Lora-Kry-Loss-Mitigation-Analyst/Pasandena-California-/INDYMAC-ONEWEST-Bank-Lora-Kry-Loss-Mitigation-Analyst-time-for-consumers-to-take-acti-532882. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INDYMAC - ONEWEST Bank, Lora Kry, Loss Mitigation Analyst