muscle

• Submitted: Wed, December 17, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, April 20, 2006

• Reported By:bend Oregon
INFINITE TALENT
20811 NW Cornell Rd Hillsboro, Oregon U.S.A.

INFINITE TALENT Aka Emodel, Tctalent, Wsn Who Gives A F*** What It Is Call AKA SCAM I can't believe how long this can go on.. Hillsboro Oregon

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This Posting Has Come to My Attention

I can't believe they are still there!!! First of all, they got kicked out of the office in beaverton and move 2 more times after that. Those chicks are so fake! I can read them. Trust me! Get a job! A REAL JOB. If it is just based on PERFORMANCE. That should tell you something. You will work for free! Is that what you wanna do? Hell no! Do what you feel is right. If it doesn't feel right. DON'T DO IT.

Forget about insurance. You will NEVER get it! They make you "think" you will get phone allowance, insurance and residuals BUT it is too far that NO BODY can reach it. One of my co-workers Jenn was the closest one getting residuals (230 enrollments) Just think of how many people she had to scout to get 230 enrollment AND never got residuals. Matter of fact, after she left she didn't get a dime from any of her pending enrollment. Is that a coincidence or what? Who took it? Where did the money go? Maybe we should ask Heather....

I tell you, I worked my as$$ off for nothing. Coming to Open call plus scouting. I've been there too long. If you have a family, boyfriend, girlfriend or whatever. Kiss them good bye because I seen families and relationship torn apart because of this so called job.
They will tell you that you will move up. ALL YOU HVE TOOIS WORK! You will find yourself working your A$$ off FOR NOTHING.

I Hope you guys will get this message in time before you become a so-called "model" or a "model scout".
You will thank yourself for not putting time and energy to waste. and IF you are a potential model you better think twice before hand over money to one of the largest modeling scam in the US.

Jason
Bend, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2003 08:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INFINITE-TALENT/Hillsboro-Oregon-97124/INFINITE-TALENT-Aka-Emodel-Tctalent-Wsn-Who-Gives-A-F-What-It-Is-Call-AKA-SCAM-I-can-75185. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INFINITE TALENT

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

Interesting that you state that you are not affilitated with these companies, when YOU ARE THE PROBLEM, and if you read all of these reports, you are named in all of them!

#2 Consumer Suggestion

#3 Consumer Suggestion

#4 Consumer Suggestion

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This Posting Has Come to My Attention

AUTHOR: V - (U.S.A.)

This posting has come to my attention. Apparently, some former talent of WSN were upset with their service and tried to link us to them. I too, am upset with their business practices. I, along with many other people were ripped off by this so-called modeling network. They filed bankruptcy and then reopened under a new name: www.webstylenetwork.com, they are based out of Florida. I assure you that Infinite Talent is not affiliated, and I would never have anything to do with them again. Infinite Talent is a west coast based company. In fact, we have had so many clients request our models, that we felt a need to open an office in Southern California, where the fashion industry thrives. We believe in only marketing the best talent and offering the most impeccable service that we can provide. I am sorry for any mis-understandings.

Heather Duback