Complaint Review: INFO LOGISTICS

• Submitted: Fri, July 04, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, July 04, 2008

• Reported By:Moreno Valley California
INFO LOGISTICS
1489 West Warm Springs Road, Suite 110 Henderson, Nevada U.S.A.

INFO LOGISTICS Grant Writer Scams Henderson Nevada

I filled out an information form online for information on government grants. I was contacted by phone by a man who said his name was Dwayne Cooper. He asked me a few questions about my education plans and ethnic background and some minutes later told me that I qualified for a $13,200 government education grant.

He then said that it was the day before the cut-off deadline and that I would need to send a cashiers check in the amount of $489.00 to the company address referenced with this report.

I signed a contract that I downloaded online and mailed in my payment via UPS. I was told that I would receive a packet within 4 weeks from the date they confirmed recent of the tracking number that my payment was mailed. I contacted the company by phone on several occassions, sometimes I would reach a person, but most of the time there was no answer.

When I did talk to someone, they simply said your forms are scheduled to be mailed by June 26, 2008. Of course I never received any forms. I called the number today and there is a voice prompt in another language and no message center.

I looked up the website and the only information is the phone number and email address, which by the way they have not responded to any of the emails that I have sent.

It is my plan to report this company to the appropriate authorities.

Dove
Moreno Valley, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2008 10:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INFO-LOGISTICS/Henderson-Nevada-89014/INFO-LOGISTICS-Grant-Writer-Scams-Henderson-Nevada-347496. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INFO LOGISTICS