Complaint Review: INFO TECH COMPUTER SERVICE

• Updated: Tue, May 21, 2013

• Reported By: lloyd — MORA Minnesota
INFO TECH COMPUTER SERVICE
INDIA INTERNET, Select State/Province India

INFO TECH COMPUTER SERVICE THEY CHARGED ME 149.99 ON 12-01-12. NOW THEY CHARGED ME AGAIN ON 5-14-13  INTERNET

i signed up for their service about a year ago. They did help clean up things twice. The last time on about 5 20 2013 they tried again to remove some virus, This time they really messed my cp up.

To top things off---I paid them $149.99 on 12-1-2012.     Now I see that they charged me again ($149.99) on 5-14-2013'

I tried  to get into contact with them @1 888 351 0748. Every time I call I get (INDIA) and I could not understand the party that answered..This happened four times.   I just cannot get any result.......STAY AWAY FROM THEM.

They get u hooked then I's very hard to work with them

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2013 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INFO-TECH-COMPUTER-SERVICE/INTERNET-Select-StateProvince/INFO-TECH-COMPUTER-SERVICE-THEY-CHARGED-ME-14999-ON-12-01-12-NOW-THEY-CHARGED-ME-AGAIN-1052646. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INFO TECH COMPUTER SERVICE