legend

• Updated: Wed, October 12, 2011

• Reported By: KRISTINA — BASTROP Texas United States of America
ING DIRECT SHOPPING NETWORK
1239 GLENDALE AVE glendadale, California United States of America

ING DIRECT SHOPPING NETWORK DSN 4.0 CT ZIRCON PURCHASED THAT WAS CRACKED. RETURN NOT RECEIVED AS OF 5 MONTHS SINCE ITEM RETURNED TO THEM glendadale, California

4/15/11 Purchased a 4. ct blue zircon from DSN.  Stone chipped and returned per DSN return policy.  I was told I would receive a replacement. I called DSN 1 month after their replacement promise to me and I was told the stone could not be purchased by them at a similar price as when I bought the stone from them.  I was told I would receive a credit to my credit card.  As of 9/10/2011 I have not received a credit. Customer service had requested my refund on three occassions and I beleive the company is having money problems as my refund of $165.00 has not been applied to my credit card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2011 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ING-DIRECT-SHOPPING-NETWORK/glendadale-California-91205/ING-DIRECT-SHOPPING-NETWORK-DSN-40-CT-ZIRCON-PURCHASED-THAT-WAS-CRACKED-RETURN-NOT-RECE-787974. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ING DIRECT SHOPPING NETWORK