Complaint Review: ING Direct Sharebuilder

• Submitted: Tue, January 20, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, January 20, 2009

• Reported By:butler Pennsylvania
ING Direct Sharebuilder
sharebuilder.com/sharebuilder/Logout.aspx Bellvue, Washington U.S.A.

ING Direct Sharebuilder Took money from my checking account without permission Bellvue Washington

I was planning on making an investment but canceled it. ING took money out of my checking account anyway.

You can select what day you want to invest. The day this happened wasn't even my selected day.

Now they are giving me the run arround and said I have to wait up to 10 days to get my money back. That was all I had until payday.

I hope they sink.

Christine
butler, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2009 05:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ING-Direct-Sharebuilder/Bellvue-Washington-98005/ING-Direct-Sharebuilder-Took-money-from-my-checking-account-without-permission-Bellvue-Was-414167. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ING Direct Sharebuilder