Complaint Review: ING Direct

• Reported By:Palm Beach Gardens Florida
ING Direct
ingdirect.com Internet U.S.A.

ING Direct - Checking Billpay Ripoff checks not sent on time Internet

ING Direct Checking claims to pay high interest, but they fail to mention that doing business with them is risky business. Earning high interest is nothing if they ruin your credit. I made both my mortgage and my car payment using their billpay service. It has been 11 days since the payments should have been made to the recipients. ING Direct deducted the money from my account 11 days ago - stopped paying interest- and yet the money still has not been received. I have been through this with them before and thought it was a fluke, but clearly it is their standard method. If I want to put a stop payment, they will hold the money for 5 days. All of this time my payments have not been made, I do not have access to the money to get my mortgage or car payments made since they are holding the money hostage. I have sent them numerous e-mails over the past 2 days, and not a single reply from them.

Martha
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2007 03:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ING-Direct/internet/ING-Direct-Checking-Billpay-Ripoff-checks-not-sent-on-time-Internet-252357. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ING Direct