Complaint Review: INGENIO, NITEFLIRT, SALESFORCE.COM

• Submitted: Fri, November 27, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, November 27, 2009

• Reported By: Consumer — Los Angeles California United States of America
INGENIO, NITEFLIRT, SALESFORCE.COM

INGENIO - NITEFLIRT - SALESFORCE.COM Ingenio Niteflirt Internet Phonesex Scam Internet

This person is not paranoid, In fact alot of everything that this person speaks of Niteflirt is so true. I just did not notice it. I speak for many who have been scammed. I am a victim. There has always been something fishy about niteflirt.  Even before niteflirt going down, I noticed alot of my customers removed for some reason. I thought maybe it was because they customers changed thier names but not all customers change thier names. Yes I have made a lil money here but I could have made more if the site wouldn't have took more from me with all the hard work I've done bringing them customers. I wouldn't be surprised if niteflirt posing as a customers to call me just to keep me there. This is how internet scam works. They have been doing this for YEARS, I mean Years.  I had about 323 customers that I have kept in my list. Many customers I have sent there to use the system to contact me, I have already emailed them to stay away from them and to not put anymore money into that site. Beware of this place and stay away from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2009 09:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INGENIO-NITEFLIRT-SALESFORCECOM/internet/INGENIO-NITEFLIRT-SALESFORCECOM-Ingenio-Niteflirt-Internet-Phonesex-Scam-Internet-529334. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INGENIO, NITEFLIRT, SALESFORCE.COM