Complaint Review: INH Properties

• Reported By: Life ruined — Minnesota United States of America
INH Properties
300 East Germain Street St.Cloud MN 56304 Internet United States of America

INH Properties Trie to make me pay rent when I was not living there , Internet

I lived at an apartment called The Birchwood apartments in 2009. Before I moved out, I sent them a letter saying I was moving out. They said they never recieved it, even though I brought it directly to their office. It has been three years since I had been there and I suddenly get a collection notice saying I owe $1000.00. I paid all of my rent and on time and now I need to suffer for their mistake. They also said I damages the aprtment, but I took pictures before I moved in proving the damages were there before I moved in. They claim they are fake. I am bow depressed and I dont know what to do. Any help would be great.
Amanda MN

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 03:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INH-Properties/internet/INH-Properties-Trie-to-make-me-pay-rent-when-I-was-not-living-there-Internet-990813. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INH Properties