Complaint Review: INMAR

• Submitted: Sun, June 19, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, June 19, 2011

• Reported By: I WAS RIPPED OFF — Los Angeles California USA
2601 Pilgrim Court Winston-Salem, North Carolina United States of America

INMAR Sandy Henderson, Mark Ward, Javier Doval, Rich Fanning, Carolina Logistics, www.b2bid.com SELLS GARBAGE FOR PROFIT. CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS. Winston-Salem, North Carolina

I purchased product from Inmar Reverse Logistics otherwise known as www.b2bid.com and Carolina Logistics. My advice to everyone is to stay away from this company. They sell product that should be sent to the landfill. The buying customer means absolutely nothing to them and they will rip you off. Below you will see how Inmar generates money for companies that want to save money on their garbage bill

Remarketing: A Second Chance to Generate Revenue: This is just too funny. Yes Inmar, www.b2bid.com and Carolina Logistics will turn your trash into cash. We don`t mind ripping off small businesses that are trying to make a living. Save your garbage bags and call Inmar now.

Not all returned product has reached end of life.  (Wow you mean my garbage has value?) In fact, a large percentage actually retains value  in the right hands. (Like I said this is where Inmar screws the buyer in a big way) Inmar works with clients to develop a remarketing strategy that extracts maximum value from your garbage product. (In other words gather up your empty boxes and other garbage and call Inmar, www.b2bid.com and Carolina Logistics)  We then make it happen for our client. Yes we will sell your empty boxes and other trash to hungry small businesses trying to make ends meet. Why buy garbage bags? Dumpster fees too high? Call Inmar now, we will sell your garbage to our list of small businesses and we will put the screws to them. We will totally misrepresent your product so we can get you and of course us the highest amount of money.

Money doesn`t come easy so my advice to you is if you are starting a small business or have an existing one stay away from Inmar, www.b2bid.com and Carolina Logistics. it is all the same company but they go by all these different names.

By the way there customer service sucks!!

Inmar employees that are not customer oriented nor do they care about the customer at all are the following: Sandy Henderson, Mark Ward, Javier Doval and Rich Fanning. They have the absolute worst customer service on the planet. They also stole my hard earned money from me and sent me a bunch of trash that should of been sent to the landfill. Bunch of ripoff artists that take advantage of people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2011 09:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INMAR/Winston-Salem-North-Carolina-27106/INMAR-Sandy-Henderson-Mark-Ward-Javier-Doval-Rich-Fanning-Carolina-Logistics-wwwb2b-742820. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INMAR