Complaint Review: INNOVATIVE CAPITAL SOLUTIONS

• Updated: Wed, November 28, 2012

• Reported By: sherry — florence Kentucky United States of America
INNOVATIVE CAPITAL SOLUTIONS
11661 san vicente blvd Internet United States of America

INNOVATIVE CAPITAL SOLUTIONS i was informed i would have lower payments, and not to make any payments Internet

i injure my hand and required surgery &, ,therapy for 12 weeks . i take care of my daughter and grandchild. i contacted  innovative talked to them several time and they made so many promises, i would get my house payments  lower , great modification. i was told not to make any payments . told them my mortgage company was calling me. their reply just don't talk to them, we have our lawyers to help you.  cost is only 995.00 , we will send you the package after we recieve  your check. well i recieve the package   and called  amy at innovative she said fill it out and mail to the address of your lender that is in your papers, i asked her what if they don't accept this, she said we have our lawyers it will be ok. weeks went by and i am worried , i contacted my lender they haven't recieved any papers can't get a hold of lewis anderson the man i spoke with many times before i mailed my papers to my lender, and amy oh her voice mail only and lewis only a busy single for weeks. so i called my mortgage company and now my home is in foreclosure , i heard of innovative on the radio , goverment approved modification . this company or who ever is scamming you people are heart less and i pray you get caught and are punish  i for one would prosecute you.  most of us work and  have a illness or bad luck and need help .i have worked all my life and i take care of people and save lifes. i had to learn to use my hand again, but not 100% but i am single and still taking care of my family and fighting for my home. how in the world can people do this. they also had all my info ,i 've changed alot of things they have,  i know others were scam by this company . lets hope they get caught , i am not done with this because they have not just taken from me but my family has suffered my daughter is disable at this time and this lewis anderson if that was his name knew the history of my family and the help we needed because i never wanted to lose my home its not fancy but its comfortable and i worked hard insde and out so i hope you people suffer and are caught for what you did to my family and myself , and the other people you hurt.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2012 10:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INNOVATIVE-CAPITAL-SOLUTIONS/internet/INNOVATIVE-CAPITAL-SOLUTIONS-i-was-informed-i-would-have-lower-payments-and-not-to-make-975329. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INNOVATIVE CAPITAL SOLUTIONS