• Report: #520733

• Updated: Fri, November 06, 2009

• Reported By: Marilyn — North Adams Massachusetts United States of America
INNOVATIVE HEALTH FULFILLMENT
6901 Bryan Dairy Road, Suite 110 Largo, Florida United States of America

INNOVATIVE HEALTH FULFILLMENT In response to a TV ad, I called an 800 number to order a "free" trial bottle of two products: AcaiPure and Colon Clense, both Dietary Supplements. The offer was to pay only Shipping and Handling fees Largo, Florida

In response to a TV ad, I called an 800 number to order a "free trial" package of two products: AcaiPure and Colon Cleanse, both of which were reported as weight-loss dietary supplements.  The only charge was to be $1.95 and $1.99 for shipping & handling.

It wasn't until quite some time after they arrived (without invoices) I learned my cr cd was billed $49.97 and $49.95 3 days later for another month's supply (not ordered).  I called the co. to complain and cancelled all future deliveries.  They gave me a return authorization number which I placed on the envelope I mailed the next day when I returned the 2nd delivery.  $49.95 has been credited back, but not the $49.97 which I am disputing with the cr cd co.

An additional charge of $59.95 was charged to my card 11 days later.  When that package arrived, I took it to the PO and told them I wished to refuse delivery.  That charge is still pending on my card.  All this appears to match the original dispute filed against this company.

This is definitely a fraud scheme.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2009 04:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INNOVATIVE-HEALTH-FULFILLMENT/Largo-Florida-33777/INNOVATIVE-HEALTH-FULFILLMENT-In-response-to-a-TV-ad-I-called-an-800-number-to-order-a--520733. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INNOVATIVE HEALTH FULFILLMENT