• Submitted: Tue, December 08, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, December 08, 2009

• Reported By: scott — Selbyville Delaware United States of America
21215 Burbank Blvd 100 Woodland Hills, California United States of America

INNOVATIVE MERCHANT SERVICES Innovative Merchant Solutions outright lied Woodland Hills, California

A repersentitive from Merchant Services came to my business and after looking over my current credit card processing fees Mr Gene H Graham told me Merchant Services would save me money and get money in my bank faster and could use my present equipment. He however never told me that my nearly 10 year old terminal was not going to be compliant with new security regulations and leave me responsible for some put me out of business fines if there were to be a problem, of course Merchant services would not assume any liability in that case.

I received my third bill to find the rate was double what I was told and what it was in the first two statements and charges were not transfered to my bank account for over 5 days causing hundreds of dollars in non-sufficient funds charges. I repeatidly called the customer service line only to get an answering machine where I left messages every time I called, the message stated "for faster service fax" which I did several times and NEVER received any answer. My bank blamed my credit card processor for the dely (merchant services) and I could get no response from merchant services so I switched processors as in this one month it cost me almost $500.00 in NSF charges and the double fees from merchant services.

I never heard anything from Merchant Services until they received my cancelation notice, then Mr. Graham offered me a mew terminal, the rate he sat here in my office and offered me 4 months prior and several other things that I was to have been given in the first place. I am now getting notices of early termination fees as I broke their contract. I guess they can break their end of the agreement but we businesses can't.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2009 09:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INNOVATIVE-MERCHANT-SERVICES/Woodland-Hills-California-91367/INNOVATIVE-MERCHANT-SERVICES-Innovative-Merchant-Solutions-outright-lied-Woodland-Hills-C-535741. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INNOVATIVE MERCHANT SERVICES