• Submitted: Tue, September 08, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, September 08, 2009

• Reported By: Einar — weehawkeen New Jersey USA
26541 AGOURA RD# 200 Calabasas, California United States of America

INNOVATIVE MERCHANT SOLUTIONS Merchant machine fraud because never arrived and never used their services. Calabasas California

Back in april 2008 I had a salesperson coming to the restaurant to offer their merchant services. I want it to try so I had a contract.
Many months past then and the machine never arrived. I call many of times and they said that they don't have any register under my restaurant name.

Since I was working most of all time I let it go, but never knew that I was charged a monthly fee of $34.50 + 4.95 for processing fees that I have never used.
I went to all my bank statements and see all the charges.
When I call they said that I have to fax a letter to cancel the services.
They call that "SERVICES" which I had never received from them.
I told them they should check their system and see that I have never put ANY transaction thru their SERVICES because I had never received the equipment in order for us to do it.

Now  I sold the business and had the time to go over the charges and I want to get a refund and they don't want to give it to me.
I want to stop the charges and they want to charge me $295 for early termination fee.
Let me know how can I get some kind of help. What should I do in this case.

The company name is:
26541 AGOURA RD# 200

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2009 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INNOVATIVE-MERCHANT-SOLUTIONS/Calabasas-California-91302/INNOVATIVE-MERCHANT-SOLUTIONS-Merchant-machine-fraud-because-never-arrived-and-never-used-491718. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INNOVATIVE MERCHANT SOLUTIONS