Complaint Review: INNOVATIVE MERCHANT

• Submitted: Wed, January 12, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, January 12, 2011

• Reported By: Mam — LOWELL Massachusetts United States of America
INNOVATIVE MERCHANT
21215 Burbank Boulevard, Suite 100 Woodland Hills, California United States of America

INNOVATIVE MERCHANT Intuit Payment Solutions, Innovative withdrawn $295 from my bank account 2 days after I cancelled their services without notice Woodland Hills, California

*Consumer Suggestion: Read your CONTRACT!

Innovative withdrawn $295 from my bank account 2 days after I cancelled their services after 10 months of fee charged $29.95 from my bank account every month I didn't notice in my bank statement until 1-4-2011. I called my bank what is MTOT Bankcard DES is for $29.95 the bank said it is look like a credit card payment. I am searching internet and found a lot of complaints on it.

Now I wanted all my money back $584.50. What should I do to claim from Innovative Merchant? Please email me for any information on how get my money back only.

(((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2011 06:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INNOVATIVE-MERCHANT/Woodland-Hills-California-91367/INNOVATIVE-MERCHANT-Intuit-Payment-Solutions-Innovative-withdrawn-295-from-my-bank-acco-681560. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INNOVATIVE MERCHANT

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Read your CONTRACT!

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

WHAT does your CONTRACT say?

It appears that you were charged a fee for early termination of your contract.

And now you want a refude for the last 10 months that you recieved services?

I don't get it.