Complaint Review: INNTOWN SUITES OF DUBLIN / COLUMBUS, OHIO

• Submitted: Mon, January 25, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, January 25, 2010

• Reported By: Debbie — Columbus Ohio U.S.A.
INNTOWN SUITES OF DUBLIN / COLUMBUS, OHIO
2797 Bethel Road Columbus, Ohio United States of America
  • Phone: 614-538-8764
  • Web:
  • Category:

INNTOWN SUITES OF DUBLIN / COLUMBUS, OHIO Room filthy--Manager Sarah Powers is rude, lazy, uncaring and totally unprofessional! Columbus, Ohio

When I stayed at the Inntowne Suites at the corner of Sawmill and Bethel Roads, I was APPALLED by the filthiness of my room. When turning down the bed I found what looked like bedbug droppings in the space between the mattress and the bedrail--disgusting! When I asked for another room, a woman that identified herself as Sarah lied and told me no other rooms were available. Any other room would probably as bad any way...

The rooms there are about the size of a walk-in closet, but the room next to mine sounded like there was a family with at least four kids--and they reeked of garlic and curry! The smell was so bad I couldn't sleep and was sick to my stomach. Again, when I mentioned it to Sarah, she tried to blow me off by telling me that it was all in my head!

The kicker was when I started to get off the elevator (which is so slow, you'd do better just walking the stairs) and almost walked into a shopping cart that someone had brought into the hallway from the Giant Eagle store across the street!

Overall, it was by far the worst experience I've ever had in all the years I've been travelling. Sarah is a a**hole and I plan to report her to Inntowne Suites corporate office!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2010 03:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INNTOWN-SUITES-OF-DUBLIN-COLUMBUS-OHIO/Columbus-Ohio-43235/INNTOWN-SUITES-OF-DUBLIN-COLUMBUS-OHIO-Room-filthy-Manager-Sarah-Powers-is-rude-lazy-559541. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INNTOWN SUITES OF DUBLIN / COLUMBUS, OHIO