Complaint Review: INPHONIC And SKO BRENNER American Inc

• Submitted: Fri, December 14, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, December 14, 2007

• Reported By:fredericksburg Virginia
40 Danial St Framgdale NY 11735 -030 New York, New York U.S.A.

INPHONIC And s****.

I received a free phone, that I believe was from ATT.
INPHONIC sent me the phone and it was free, because I got a phone plan with ATT with the help of INPHONIC.

Now INPHONIC saids that I have changed something. Which I have not. They want $250 and have set it to a collection agent (s****. />
I have called att and verified that I have not change anything with my plan, verified with att that I do not own them any money, but INPHONIC will not listen. I have sent the ATT phone bill to s****. />
ATT saids that they will not send me anything unless I pay $5 for all my bills.

I do not know what to do. How do you prove that I have not changed phone, phone numbers or plans?

Nobody will listen.

ATT will not do anything. They will not call INPHONIC, or send then any information.

I have sent the last bill to s****. />
This is so bad how can I prove a negative?

fredericksburg, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2007 04:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INPHONIC-And-SKO-BRENNER-American-Inc/New-York-New-York-11735/INPHONIC-And-SKO-BRENNER-American-Inc-Receive-a-free-phone-that-was-not-free-Washington-DC-291695. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INPHONIC And SKO BRENNER American Inc