Complaint Review: INQB8 - John Common

• Submitted: Wed, November 11, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, November 16, 2009

• Reported By: Whenunume — Phoenix Arizona U.S.A.
INQB8 - John Common
9414 E. San Salvadore Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

INQB8 - John Common John Common Common rips off his employees as well as clients, does not pay...says "check's in the Mail" Scottsdale, Arizona

*Consumer Comment: You are the Con-Artist

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: John Common- Liar/Thief

I worked for John Common for 2 weeks, I was terminated for going to the emergency room (asthma attack), I called and texted my supervisor, Sean, Mr. Common's cohort, where I was...He said no call, no show.. and fired me. I had a Dr's note!

Common owed me for 7 six hour shifts of telephone scamming potential clients.  Arizona law states I am to receive my check within 72 hours if terminated.  John Common told me the "Check is in the mail"  numerous times.  I filed for a judgement against him with McDowall Mtn Civil Court, I petitioned the judge to waive fees, etc..as I had no money.  In June, 2009, the judge found in my favor.

I won the judgement, he conveniently forgot his checkbook, so I was back at square one..."Check's in the Mail" and of course, once again, it wasn't.  John Common owes me a judgement in the amount of $1260.00.  It's been 5 months and I still haven't received one thin dime from the Common thief, sorry,I'm not one for name calling but..I've got to call it like I see it (and know it).

Mr. Common played a major role in getting me evicted from my apartment.  I am currently still homeless and live in a tent..thanks to the "common" John and my (sic) asthma.  I need help..does anyone know what bank the commonster banks with?  If I can find out and providing there is money in the acct, the courts will freeze it and pull my money out and whoever else's that has had some satisfaction at winning a judgment against the "common" John.

.Wonder what his real name is?

PS.  I feel really bad for all of the innocent, non-suspecting people that John and Sean, deceived and stole from.  My apologies, if I, may have had any part in it, by being in their employ.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2009 03:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INQB8-John-Common/Scottsdale-Arizona-/INQB8-John-Common-John-Common-Common-rips-off-his-employees-as-well-as-clients-does-not-522658. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INQB8 - John Common

You are the Con-Artist

AUTHOR: Honeywell - (USA)

You write a report about this guy telephone scamming people, which you were a part of.  Then you more or less try to portray yourself as a victim.  I would like to give you the benefit of a doubt and just assume that you just chose bad words.  But your words were' telephone scamming' people.  Those were your words.  So must have felt prior to YOU getting fired that something was immoral with what you were doing. But hey, you were getting a paycheck, right?

Then after your whole long sob story you still don't let the consumers out there know what exactly it was that this guy was doing to scam people.  So you really don't care too much about anyone but yourself is what I get out of it.

Personally, I think you got what you deserved.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

John Common- Liar/Thief

AUTHOR: dmink223 - (USA)

John Common banks with - JP Morgan Chase Bank-  its on the checks he wrote out- i will look up his account number when I find my old paystub from that lying fatsack of ****.