Complaint Review: INSIGHT COMMUNICATIONS

• Submitted: Mon, October 20, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, October 20, 2003

• Reported By:LOUISVILLLE Kentucky
INSIGHT COMMUNICATIONS
4701 Commerce Crossing Dr. LOUISVILLE, Kentucky U.S.A.

INSIGHT COMMUNICATIONS ripoff ..INSIGHT IS WHAT YOU NEED BEFORE YOU SUBSCRIBE AND EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS LOUISVILLE Kentucky

Insight doesn't have any problem billing you or charging for there terrible servicing the tripple play'. I joined in 1995 and have went threw issues of the impossible.I have been ripped off buy not connecting my internet service up for 5 months and not getting compensated due to the era of the way they present ther product.

I also have expierenced paying for an older service which they can find information for me to pay even with the reciept that is 4 yrs. old and they cant even get back with me to discuss why I have a payment receipt that they gave to solve this problem, instead of telling me that it was threw the old computor system they had but they can find and tell me I owe them and if I don't pay my service I have now which is one apartment and 1 house of serviceing old will be disconnecetd.

I know for a fact that you half to pay the whole balance of an old service in order to get another turned on for new serviceing.

I have contacted them and talked to several customer service reps which are just as sorry as ther company. I have expirenced a disconnect also after I payed for my service a so called accident which was a week later turned back on with no reimbursement at this time.I feel I have made a payment for a service that has already been paid for twice until the go to Shelbyville, Ky to look up there micro-film and still cant get compensated without a late notice asking for payment for what they havent adjusted on my recent bill.I GOT TRIPPLED PLAYED!

Shannon
LOUISVILLLE, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2003 12:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INSIGHT-COMMUNICATIONS/LOUISVILLE-Kentucky/INSIGHT-COMMUNICATIONS-ripoff-INSIGHT-IS-WHAT-YOU-NEED-BEFORE-YOU-SUBSCRIBE-AND-EXCELLEN-69554. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INSIGHT COMMUNICATIONS