Complaint Review: INSIGNIA televisions + accessories

• Updated: Fri, October 19, 2012

• Reported By: cheekymonkey — hamilton Ontario Canada
INSIGNIA televisions + accessories
7601 Penn Ave S. Richfield, MINUTE 55423-3645 Internet United States of America

INSIGNIA televisions + accessories Bought 1 defective LCD tv/dvd player that didn't work, returned for another then another. All of them spit out the disc. Went to Best Buy and tried 2 of them there that also spit out the discs. Best B Internet, Internet

I got an LCD tv/dvd player for my hairshop. It work when we installed it.

I took it back to Best Buy and got another. It also work when installed.

I did this again and it also wouldn't accept a disc.

I explained this to the people at Best Buy and said that if I am to get another from them, I wanted to make sure it worked. We tried 2 and they work.

They said they would order one for me, so they did and when that one was installed, it didn't work either. After all the frustration and hastle, emailed Insignia and got no Response.

So I figured I would call them and report this to the actual company because obviously there needs to be a recall. They said that there was nothing they could do.

There was no way they could compensate me. I asked if they were going to recall the TV's and they said someone would look into it but that the warehouse got a bad batch and there was nothing they could do.

I am totally shocked that a company would say that. I figured I was doing them a favor by informing them about their defective product but there is NOTHING they can do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2012 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INSIGNIA-televisions-accessories/internet/INSIGNIA-televisions-accessories-Bought-1-defective-LCD-tvdvd-player-that-didnt-work-957149. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INSIGNIA televisions + accessories