Complaint Review: INSPHERE Insurance Solutions

• Updated: Fri, January 06, 2012

• Reported By: Debbie Ayers — Danville California United States of America
INSPHERE Insurance Solutions
9151 Boulevard 26 North Richland Hills, Texas United States of America

INSPHERE Insurance Solutions Health Markets SCAM, Pyramid Scheme, Agents are misled and lied to and asked to sell "health care"programs to individuals which are small discounts or plans with XTRA high co pay,high deductables/out of pocket max w North Richland Hills, Texas

*General Comment: Totally agree, they scam agents.

SCAM, HYPE, MISLEADING TEAM LEADERS telling potential agents they will make six figures by helping others. DONT BELIEVE IT! I wish I would have seen these reports. I gave 8 months to trying to help people. The reality is the Health Markets and Mega Supplements are geared to cover very little, small discounts, very costly to the individual and very little commission to
the agent. INSPHERE makes all the money on these scams. The health insurance plans are of HIGH CO PAYS< HIGH OUT OF POCKET MAX< HIGH DEDUCTIBLES.....VERY SMALL COVERAGE of health coverage benefits leaving unsuspecting purchasers in a vulnerable, horrible position  if they do become ill... THE only ones being helped are the INSPHERE MANAGERS..

I made $5600 in the 8 months there working 3 calls a day, many sales. I am told I owe them now $2821 of it back!!! I drained my savings waiting for their HUGE MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY to really materialize. When I was out of money, I left and now owe them money.....considering the gas, car expense, phone etc.... I lost THOUSANDS on this scam and will file a claim against them with  the labor and Insurance Board. DONT be fooled like I was.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2011 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INSPHERE-Insurance-Solutions/North-Richland-Hills-Texas-76180/INSPHERE-Insurance-Solutions-Health-Markets-SCAM-Pyramid-Scheme-Agents-are-misled-and-li-813998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INSPHERE Insurance Solutions

#1 General Comment

Totally agree, they scam agents.

AUTHOR: disgruntled ex Insphere/Healthmarke - (United States of America)

I also was scammed.  They are trying to come after me for about as much as my advances totaled.  I know most of my policies are still in force.  They are keeping the 1st year commissions + residuals, charging interest on my account, voiding my appointments with carriers and trying to keep my hard earned client base!  I refuse to pay them and I will go after them.  If we get enough people involved, we can make sure they never do it again.

Oh yeah, and MEGA/HEALTHMARKETS products suck!