Complaint Review: INSTANT TAX SERVICES

• Phone: 972-3305970
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

INSTANT TAX SERVICES Marisol Chevez RIP OFF/SCAMMERS Dallas Texas

I went in for the $1000 dollar loan & only recieved $50 because Marisol the manager stated they were running low on funds so then i called on Jan 17 2012 to see if my taxes had been filed & she lied and sais IRS shut down for a day because too many people were submitting so i was like cool...called bk a few days later didnt get an answer so i went up there to see what was the hold up & she said well u didnt get approved for the loan because u filed self employment & your check will be ready on jan 27 so that day came & i called still no check so i waited & called the Irs & they told me my check was way more then what i was quoted by instant TAX & it wouldnt be ready until FEB 7, so i went up there & ASKED ABOUT my fees & they showed me close to $700 worth of unnecessary fees when i was told since i wasnt approved for the loan i would only be paying close to $200 so im like ok this is some bs you people are cheating people out of money & there were several other people making the same complaints... so they gave me a check for $300 & im like what is this for & the lady said thats a loan after i had been told i didnt qualify for the loan so i took it... So finally after all the lies and more lies i went up there again on Feb 7 & told them i was coming to pick up my refund check well the scammers took $853 from my check for fees i was very pissed because i was quoted something different from the start so when i complained about it to Marisol the manager she gave me two addditional checks for $25 for atotal of $50 & keep in mind i went in there on Jan 11, or 12th & recieved a check for $50 and was told i didnt have to pay anything extra for it & it would be taken out of my refund so when i finally recieved my refund $350 was taken out for the loan plus an additional $853 for the fees so INSTANT TAX TOOK A TOTAL OF $1203 from my refund & my paperwork said Jan of 2011 keep in mind this is Feb of 2012 they are some crooks @ instant TAX off of 2902 S. BUCKNER BLVD DALLAS TX...MARISOL A BIG FAT HISPANIC IS THE MANAGER & SHE HAS THOSE POOR GIRLS LYING WITH HER THEYRE ALSO MAKING UP INCOME FOR PEOPLE THAT HADNT WORKED A DAY IN THERE LIVES IF ANYONE ELSE HAS BEEN SCAMMED SEND ME AN EMAIL BECAUSE SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE The FBI NEEDS TO BE INVOLVED BECAUSE WHAT THERE DOING TO PEOPLE IS CONSIDERED A CRIME!!! NOT ONLY ARE THEY SCAMMING HARD WORKING PEOPLE BUT THEY ARE SCAMMING THE IRS AS WELL OMG I COULD GO ON & ON ABOUT THE LIES I WAS TOLD THEY ALSO HAD ON MY PAPERWORK I RECEIVED A $1000 LOAN WITHIN 24-48 HOURS WHICH WAS A LIE I WAITED AN ENTIRE 2 WEEKS FOR MY REFUND & THEY GAVE ME $300 CHECK 2 DAYS BEFORE I GOT MY ACTUAL REFUND THESE PEOPLE NEED TO BE STOPPED!!! &  BEWARE OF INSTANT TAX IN DALLAS TX BUCKNER BLVD...WHO CHARGES SOMEONE $1000 WORTH OF FEES TO FILE PAPERWORK??? OK THINK ABOUT IT IF THEY SCAM 50 PEOPLE A DAY OUT OF $1000 DOLLARS THEYRE MAKING $50, 000 DOLLARS A DAY SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME IF YOURE READING THIS BEWARE 2902 S. BUCKNER BLVD DALLAS TX 75227

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2012 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INSTANT-TAX-SERVICES/Dallas-Texas-75227/INSTANT-TAX-SERVICES-Marisol-Chevez-RIP-OFFSCAMMERS-Dallas-Texas-836463. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INSTANT TAX SERVICES