Complaint Review: INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY CLOVIS

• Submitted: Sun, September 26, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, September 26, 2004

• Reported By:FRESNO California
INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY CLOVIS
731 W SHAW CLOVIS, California U.S.A.

INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY CLOVIS ripoff CLOVIS California

*Consumer Comment: I agree 100%

THE SCHOOL IS A JOKE! TOOK COMPUTER TECH COURSE, NEVER GOT A JOB DUE TO LOUSY TEACHERS. SUBSTADARD EQUIPTMENT, UNTRAINED TEACHERS. BEWARE!!!

PJS FRESNO

Paul
FRESNO, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2004 02:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INSTITUTE-OF-TECHNOLOGY-CLOVIS/CLOVIS-California-93612/INSTITUTE-OF-TECHNOLOGY-CLOVIS-ripoff-CLOVIS-California-110194. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY CLOVIS

I agree 100%

AUTHOR: Ortiz24 - (USA)

I agree with you 100% Most of my teachers were unprepared as well. It was ridiculous. As I said in my claim, majority of the time the teachers were learning it with you at the same time they were teaching it. And more than half of the time it was their personal opinion, not facts from the books. I graduated with Dean's List but I honestly feel like I didn't learn anything. It was a waste of my time and BIG waste of my money. And I'm still $11,000 in debt. I completed the Administrative Office Professional Program in October 2013 and I still can't find a job. I regret ever stepping foot in this place.