Complaint Review: INT. ID PROTECT MNTR SERV

• Submitted: Sun, February 28, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, February 28, 2010

• Reported By: william or unna smith — oak hill West Virginia United States of America
INT. ID PROTECT MNTR SERV

INT. ID PROTECT MNTR SERV CHARING ME FOR SOMETHING I DID NOT TAKE OUT THEY EVEN CALLED AND I TOLD THEM NO!!!, Internet

I WENT ON A INTELLUS TO LOCATE A PERSON AND NOW I HAVE A CHARGE ON MY CARD FOR ID PROTECT MNTR OF 19.95 . I CALLED TO MAKE SURE THIS WAS NOT GOING TO BE CHARGED AND THEY SAID NO. THEN THEY ALSO CALLED ME AND I TOLD THEM I DIDN'T WANT IT BUT THEY CHARGED MY CARD ANY WAY . I WANT MY MONEY BACK NOW. I AM GOING TO CALL THE COMPANY MY SELF I ALSO AM GOING TO CALL MY CREDIT CARD. THIS IS NOT RIGHT. SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE ABOUT THIS COMPANY. I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEM WITH THIS BEFORE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2010 02:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INT-ID-PROTECT-MNTR-SERV/internet/INT-ID-PROTECT-MNTR-SERV-CHARING-ME-FOR-SOMETHING-I-DID-NOT-TAKE-OUT-THEY-EVEN-CALLED-AN-575678. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INT. ID PROTECT MNTR SERV