Complaint Review: INTEGRA FINANCIAL

• Submitted: Mon, June 13, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, June 13, 2005

• Reported By:affton Missouri
INTEGRA FINANCIAL
100-A WALNUT ST #197, CHAMPLAIN, New York U.S.A.

INTEGRA FINANCIAL RIPOFF!!! NO SUCH CREDIT CARD. YOU WILL GET SUCKERED CHAMPLAIN New York

On April 19th I received a call from Integra Financial offering me a $2,000 non-secured mastercard. I got names, etc I asked a ton of questions and was assured by two people that this was a $2,000 credit line Mastercard with no security deposit. The only charge was a $249.00 one time set up fee. On April 20th they took the money from my bank account. I was told my card would be to me within 2 weeks. After 2 weeks I called the number I was given and it is a customer service agency that takes calls for lots of companies. They told me it would be another 2 weeks. I called again. Same story. I tried to get Integra direct number and was told they would not give it to me. I tried to find it in the directory for new york. No such company. Today, June 13th I called customer service again and they told me there is no credit card you paid for a bunch of junk mail and laughed at me. When I asked for a refund because this was not what I was told they said no and hung up on me. I called the processing center but all they do is request a refund from Integra. If they refuse you are just scr**ed. I am to call the processing center back in 3 days to see if Integra will give me a refund. My bank says I only have until June 20th to file a fraud report and then I will have to close my account completely and open a new one in order to get my money back. I have direct deposits, automatic withdrawals for bills etc, so this is a huge problem. Someone needs to stop Integra from being allowed to scam people!!!

Tammy
affton, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2005 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INTEGRA-FINANCIAL/CHAMPLAIN-New-York-12919/INTEGRA-FINANCIAL-RIPOFF-NO-SUCH-CREDIT-CARD-YOU-WILL-GET-SUCKERED-CHAMPLAIN-New-York-145983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INTEGRA FINANCIAL