Complaint Review: INTEGRETEL SOLUTIONS, THE BILLING RESOURCE/ AGORA

• Submitted: Sun, July 15, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, July 15, 2007

• Reported By:Woodbridge Virginia
INTEGRETEL SOLUTIONS, THE BILLING RESOURCE/ AGORA
PO Box 23189, San Jose, California, 95153 San Jose, California U.S.A.

Agora Solutions INTEGRETEL SOLUTIONS, THE BILLING RESOURCE/ AGORA Attached unauthorized charges to my Verizon account San Jose California

I am a Verizon customer and this happened to me on my bill this month. I noticed it was higher and called Verizon and they told me that I needed to contact this Agora Solutions. So I did. And, they told me that my son (and they had the correct name) had signed me up for this service (voice messaging for $8.99/month). Which was a 100% lie. My son never would bother with anything like that and I even asked him and he didn't even know what this was. Which is what I figured. After much hassle they did agree to go ahead and issue me two credits because it had already been processed on my Verizon bill for the following month. Now I need to see if they hold true. In the meantime I am contacting Verizon not to allow any charges like this to occur on my bill.

M
Woodbridge, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2007 03:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INTEGRETEL-SOLUTIONS-THE-BILLING-RESOURCE-AGORA/San-Jose-California-95153/Agora-Solutions-INTEGRETEL-SOLUTIONS-THE-BILLING-RESOURCE-AGORA-Attached-unauthorized-ch-260943. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INTEGRETEL SOLUTIONS, THE BILLING RESOURCE/ AGORA