Complaint Review: INTEGRETEL

• Updated: Fri, April 21, 2006

• Reported By:LINN West Virginia
INTEGRETEL
ATLANTA, Georgia U.S.A.

INTEGRETEL I CAN'T DO THIS AND GET AWAY WITH IT, HOW IN THE HECK CAN THEY .PAY OR ELSE LOSE YOUR PHONE SERVICE RIPOFF! ATLANTA Georgia

WHEN I GOT MY MAY PHONE BILL FROM VERIZON I FOUND NOT 1 BUT THREE CHARGES FROM 3 DIFFERENT COMPANYS OFF THE INTERNET. ALL BUT ONE WILL CREDIT ME, INTEGRETEL INC WILL NOT. THEY TOLD ME THAT IT WAS NONE REFUNDABLE AND IF I DID NOT PAY THE PHONE COMPANY WOULD TURN MY PHONE SERVICE OFF. I CAN NOT BELEIVE THIS. THERE IS SOMETHING THAT MUST BE DONE. I AM NOT STUPID AND WHEN ON THE INTERNET LOOKING AT OFFERS I WILL NOT SIGN UP FOR ANYTHING THAT COST MONEY UNLESS I NEED IT. THEY TRICK YOU ON THE FREE ADS, BUT I ALWAYS BACK OUT AT THE END WHEN THEY SHOW THE MONEY PART. I WILL NOT PAY THIS, I WILL NOT HELP THESE PEOPLE MAKE MILLIONS WHEN US HARD AND HONEST WORKING PEOPLE CAN HARDLEY KEEP OUR HEADS OUT OF THE WATERS.

Teresa
LINN, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2006 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INTEGRETEL/ATLANTA-Georgia/INTEGRETEL-I-CANT-DO-THIS-AND-GET-AWAY-WITH-IT-HOW-IN-THE-HECK-CAN-THEY-PAY-OR-ELSE-LOS-187855. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INTEGRETEL