Complaint Review: INTEGRITY OF TEXAS

• Updated: Fri, October 02, 2009

• Reported By: Wanda — Fredericksburg Texas USA
INTEGRITY OF TEXAS
519 N Sam Houston Pkwy #300 Houston, Texas United States of America

INTEGRITY OF TEXAS Lies, rush contract and misrepresentation of who they are! Houston, Texas

This company hurts tons of people by claiming to be SCAN, and company that works with Walmart and Lowe's (and others), when in actuality I can find no where that shows this.

The salesman S. Wickersham told me they were the company SCAN, laid out an offer of their services at a discount. But..I had to fill out the paperwork by closing time in order to get the discount. He "explained" the contract, but his explanation was not what was actually in the contract. He led me to believe I was signing up with SCAN..a lie.

Now, I have had to stop payment on the check I wrote him, cancel my account and open a new one to keep them from debiting my account.

I called the main office and they said, hey you can cancel the contract with $375.00. No!!! Not one cent. What are they going to do? Ruin my credit? Too late for that.

I hope if you are reading this, you choose to RUN as fast and far from these LIARS as possible.

God Bless and Good Luck...you'll need it

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2009 02:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INTEGRITY-OF-TEXAS/Houston-Texas-77060/INTEGRITY-OF-TEXAS-Lies-rush-contract-and-misrepresentation-of-who-they-are-Houston-Te-503370. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INTEGRITY OF TEXAS