arbitrary

• Submitted: Wed, July 30, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, August 08, 2008

• Reported By:Mansfield Ohio
INTELICOM MESSAGING
8201 Peters Road, Ste. 1000 Plantation, Florida U.S.A.

INTELICOM MESSAGING Slamming & Cramming services b Plantation Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Care

I had got a charge for ESBI (SBO SURVIVAL KIT MO FEE) on my June 2008 phone bill for $15.25. I called the company and they said that my wife had subscribed to the service online. I know that wasn't true because I have a program that tracks all websites that everybody uses (including myself) and it sends to my email, and I reviewed the date time frame that the company had said my wife subscribed to it. The company said that they would credit me for the charges. I did get credits on my July '08 phone bill, but I also got 2 new charges from ESBI (INTELICOM MESSAGINGMOFEE) totaling $29.90 + tax.

Again, I called the company and demanded the fees be credited back. This time (after having done some homework) I called my phone company and had them place a 3rd party charge block placed on my account.

Dennis
Mansfield, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2008 07:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INTELICOM-MESSAGING/Plantation-Florida-33324/INTELICOM-MESSAGING-Slamming-Cramming-services-b-Plantation-Florida-357594. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INTELICOM MESSAGING

AUTHOR: Customer Care - (U.S.A.)

We are happy to answer any questions or address any concerns you may have regarding Intelicom Messaging. You can call our Customer Care at 800-681-6010.