Complaint Review: INTELIUS AND AP9*24PROTECTPLUS

• Submitted: Sat, March 14, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, March 23, 2009

• Reported By:Burnsville Minnesota
INTELIUS AND AP9*24PROTECTPLUS
500 108th AVE NE 25th Floor BELLEVUE, Washington U.S.A.

INTELIUS AND AP9*24PROTECTPLUS have distributed my CC number all over the net and now I am getting charges for things I did not order BELLEVUE Washington

*Author of original report: They contacted me via phone....

Intelius and AP9*24PROTECT have distributed my CC number all over the net and now I am getting charges for things I did not order! On 3/13/09 I got 3 copies of the magazine "Rolling Stone". I NEVER ORDER MAGAZINES!

My next step was to call Rolling Stone and ask them where they got my name and to cancel any subscriptions. The name they gave me was a website called "www.magcustomerservice. com", I spoke with Gene. Gene informed me that an outfit called "Convergys", had indicated that Convergys had called me and telemarket me. Not possible I told Gene since I am on the nationwide DO NOT CALL LIST and have been since it was first introduced!

Next I checked my bank statements going all the way back to 2007. What I found was horrifying! Outfits including AP9 have been charging me for some apparent services that I never ordered and I have not realized any benefit at all from any of these scam artists.

From what I can tell is that I have lost right around $2000.00! At AP9 I spoke first with a clown called "Lonnie" his agent number is 7016. His agent number was all I got and he would not give me all my money back. Next I spoke with his super and her name and number are Cornelia #4322. I did record the entire conversation and my wife was listening in.

I have reported all this to FTC and still have a few of these clowns to speak with this coming Monday, then I will file a police report.

Scott
Burnsville, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2009 03:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INTELIUS-AND-AP924PROTECTPLUS/BELLEVUE-Washington-98004/INTELIUS-AND-AP924PROTECTPLUS-have-distributed-my-CC-number-all-over-the-net-and-now-I-am-434262. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INTELIUS AND AP9*24PROTECTPLUS

They contacted me via phone....

AUTHOR: Scott - (U.S.A.)

Well these clowns contacted me again via phone and tried to bully me into giving up the entire claim in exchange for one months refund! There is no way I will endure their abusive behavior.