Complaint Review: INTELIUS

• Submitted: Fri, November 12, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, November 15, 2004

• Reported By:New York New York
500 108 Ave NE Ste 1660, Bellevue Washington 98004 Nationwide U.S.A.

INTELIUS CEO Naveen Jain Ripoff scam. They charge good money for limited and false information, absolutely a fraudulent business. They will steal your money. Customer service is as good as an answering machine, and they do not return calls. Bellevue Washington

I was charged for services that were not rendered. The report I purchased from INtelios was both incomplete and invalid. It did not give me the information I requested and furthermore it provided information I know for a fact to be wrong. I immediately contacted the company, and the rep offered me CREDIT which is absolutely out of the question. Intelios is quite frankly useless to me since they provide severely limited and false information.

Photos of the scammers behind the scam. CEO Naveen Jain and VP John Arnold.

I expect a full refund. No less, no more. I can only hope that they conduct future business in a market where they might actually have something to offer.

New York, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2004 11:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INTELIUS/nationwide/INTELIUS-CEO-Naveen-Jain-Ripoff-scam-They-charge-good-money-for-limited-and-false-informa-117597. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INTELIUS