Complaint Review: INTELLICALL OPERATOR SVCS

• Submitted: Fri, February 01, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, February 01, 2013

• Reported By: sosec2001 — Port Saint Lucie Florida United States of America
INTELLICALL OPERATOR SVCS
5000 Sawgrass Village Circle Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida United States of America

INTELLICALL OPERATOR SVCS Still In Shock Over The Amount Charged For Collect Calls Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida

My Son had traveled From Florida To  Philadelphia And Called When he Had An Emergency He Had Flown Into The Wrong Airport And Made A Collect Call To Inform me As To The Situatution ThaI HAd cur Occured. After Acepting  The Calls I Thought Nothing About It Until I Received My Phone Bill. For A Total Of 27 Minutes Of Calls I Was Charged 130.36. How Was I Supposed To Know By Accepting The Calls The Fees Would Be Way Out Of Line. They Don't Say Anything About How Much These Callss Would Cost.

Is This Not Illegal In The United States. I Am Dissabled, Require Dialysis And Live On A Small Fixed Income And This Bill has Cost me more Than Just The Money. HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN!!!!. Are There Not Some Kind Of LAWS Being Broken. I Am Extremely Depressed Because I Really did Not Have The Extra Money To Pay For This. tHIS IS ONE OF THE WORST RIP OFFS I HAVE EVER HAnybody Treat People With Dignity, Resprct And Fairness. At One Time In MY Life I Was A Productive Citizen. Due To Many Health issues I Can No Longer Be Productive. for Anybody That Reads This I Hope This Helps You more Than It Has Helped me. Thank You For Reading My Rambling On. I Don't Have Much Left To Hold On Too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2013 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INTELLICALL-OPERATOR-SVCS/Ponte-Vedra-Beach-Florida-32082-5045/INTELLICALL-OPERATOR-SVCS-Still-In-Shock-Over-The-Amount-Charged-For-Collect-Calls-Ponte-1007408. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INTELLICALL OPERATOR SVCS