Complaint Review: INTELLIFLIX

• Submitted: Tue, June 28, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, June 28, 2005

• Reported By:Ramona California
INTELLIFLIX
1401 Forum Way West Palm Beach, Florida U.S.A.

INTELLIFLIX ripoff, FRADULENT BILLING, poor customer service. multitude of victims out there with the same complaint West Palm Beach Florida

INTELLIFLIX.... formerly DVDBarn is the most dishonest and fraudulent company I have ever had dealings with .

They need to be put out of business. I joined their DVD online rental service for one month. When I finally recieved DVD's I viewed them and returned them the next day. I immediately noticed that I was not being credited for the DVD's I retuned . Concerned about this I wrote them telling them that the DVD had been returned and the date it had been put in the mail.They responded back with a ticket number,and auto response they donn't care, they don't have them, and charge me $25.00.

Then I notice that this was happening again with another disc. I wrote them the 3rd and the 4th letter stating that something must be wrong. I again get there standard cann letter. In my case they charge me for 2 disc I had reutned $50.I am also a member of Netflix and Block buster and have rented over 400 DVD's from them with only one disc missing in two years. How can 2 out of nine DVD's be missing in one month with INTELLIFLIX??

SOoooo I decided to do some internet research on Intelliflix and discoved there is a multitude of victims out there with the same complaint. Intelleflix's habit is to claim that there disc are lost and racks up on the $25.oo per charges.I have filed with the BBB and the Dept of Consumer Affairs on this company and there are many victims out there that should do the same.

If I HAD lost the disc I would pay but I know that intelliflix plays this scam. Because there are so many people out there with the same complaint and these people have also been faithful members of other online rental programs with NO PROBLEMS... something is wrong.

No one would keep a disc plus pay rental at a rate of almost $70.00 for 9 Disc in one months period of time. I wish I had done my research before I joined this un ethical company Intelliflix. I hope this little warning saves you out there from some of the grief that alot of people have sufferd under the hands of this company

INTELLIFLIX NEEDS TO BE PUT OUT OF BUSINESS

BE WARNED,DON'T JOIN INTELLIFLIX (FORMERLY DVDBARN)OR YOU WILL BE SORRY

Pissed Off In
San Diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2005 12:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INTELLIFLIX/West-Palm-Beach-Florida-33401/INTELLIFLIX-ripoff-FRADULENT-BILLING-poor-customer-service-multitude-of-victims-out-the-147743. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INTELLIFLIX