Complaint Review: INTELLITEC MEDICAL INSTITUTE

• Submitted: Sun, July 27, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, July 28, 2008

• Reported By:coloradosprings Colorado
INTELLITEC MEDICAL INSTITUTE
2345 N.ACADEMY BLVD. COLORADOSPRINGS, Colorado U.S.A.

INTELLITEC MEDICAL INSTITUTE WRONGFUL PLACEMENT OF EXTERNSHIP COLORADO SPRINGS Colorado

*Author of original report: OK WASHINGTON

*Consumer Comment: oh ok

*Consumer Suggestion: hard to believe you got a 4.0

I AM AN STUDENT AT INTELLITEC MEDICAL INSTITUTE ENROLLED IN THE DENTAL ASSISTING PROGRAM I HAVE BEEN A 4.0 STUDENT FOR 8 MONTHS STRAIGHT, GOOD ATTENDANCE HARD WORKING STUDENT. WHEN IT CAME TIME FOR MY EXTERN PLACEMENT THERE WAS NOT ONE READILY AVAILABLE FOR ME BUT YET SOME OTHER STUDENT IN MY CLASS GOT HER EXTERN SITE IN JUNE GO FIGURE....

I WAS PLACED INTO A SITE THAT WAS NOT WANTING EXTERNS AS TOLD TO ME BY THE OFFICE MANGER AT THE DENTAL OFFICE CAUSE OF ISSUES IN THE PAST,, THE OFFICE MANAGER EVEN TOLD THE SUPERVISOR AT SCHOOL, THIS AS WELL, THE SCHOOL STILL THEY SHOVED ME INTO A SITE OUT OF DESPERATION TO FILL A SITE , I WAS RECENTLY LET GO FROM THIS SITE, I ALSO CALLED THE SUPERVISOR AT SCHOOL TO ASK IF THEY FIND ME ANOTHER SITE THAT THIS WAS NOT WORKING OUT FOR ME. OH YES WE CAN WELL THAT DID NOT HAPPEN.

I ASKED TO BE TRANSFERRED FROM THIS SITE THE FIRST DAY I WENT TO THIS DENTAL OFFICE, SO THE SCHOOL IS TO FIND ME ANOTHER SITE AND THAT HAS NOT HAPPENED YET EITHER SO IN CONCLUSION I WAS SET UP TO FAIL. I BELIEVE THE SCHOOL SHOULD NOT HAVE PALCED ME THERE KNOWING THAT THEY DID NOT EXTERNS TO BEGIN WITH IF THEY CANT FIND ME ANOTHER SITE I WILL BE CREDITED FOR THE FULL TERM AS THIS COMPLAINT WILL GO TO THE ACCSCT,, IF I AM NOT CREDITED FOR THESE HOURS MISSED, ......

Lulu
coloradosprings, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2008 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INTELLITEC-MEDICAL-INSTITUTE/COLORADOSPRINGS-Colorado-80909/INTELLITEC-MEDICAL-INSTITUTE-WRONGFUL-PLACEMENT-OF-EXTERNSHIP-COLORADO-SPRINGS-Colorado-356180. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INTELLITEC MEDICAL INSTITUTE

OK WASHINGTON

AUTHOR: Lulu - (U.S.A.)

OK WELL MAYBE I USED MY CAPS BUT I DONT SPELL LACK WITH THE LETTERS LAKE, AND AT LEAST I CAPITILIZE MY LETTERS WHEN STARTING A SENTENCE. SO DO NOT TELL ME I DID NOT MAKE A 4.0 IN SCHOOL K, SO IN CONCLUSION IM HERE TO VOICE MY OPINION NOT TO BE JUDGE BY YOU. YOU HAVE NO MEANING TO ME HAVE A NICE LIFE.

oh ok

AUTHOR: Lulu - (U.S.A.)

yes i did get a 4.0 through my time there i wrote in all caps because i was upset ,,, you do not know the whole story.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

hard to believe you got a 4.0

AUTHOR: Nancy - (U.S.A.)

Judging by you lake of punctuation and spelling, and the fact that you used all caps, it is hard to believe you got a 4.0. If you talk like you write, then I can see why you were let go.