Complaint Review: INTENRNATIONAL AWARD PAYMENT CENTER

• Updated: Thu, July 11, 2013

• Reported By: kaka12 — Baltimore Maryland
INTENRNATIONAL AWARD PAYMENT CENTER
1401 ARMOUR ROAD P BOX 219240 KANSAS, Missouri USA

INTERNATIONAL AWARD PAYMENT CENTER A T LEE.This so called award payment center sent me a letter today telling that I have won $15,000. BLUE SERIES X REPLY AS INSTRUCTED. KANSAS Missouri

This company or sent me a letter asking me to pay a fee of $9 in order to gain my access to my money that I have won which is $15000.

But I did not recognize this kind of winning as I never seen this company or name before am requesting Government Concerned Offices to take this issue as serious because it is offendin.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2013 09:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INTENRNATIONAL-AWARD-PAYMENT-CENTER/KANSAS-Missouri-64121-9240/INTERNATIONAL-AWARD-PAYMENT-CENTER-A-T-LEEThis-so-called-award-payment-center-sent-me-a-1066364. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INTENRNATIONAL AWARD PAYMENT CENTER