• Submitted: Tue, January 25, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, January 25, 2011

• Reported By: Daniele — Los Angeles California Virgin Islands (US)
1070 E DOMINGUEZ ST, SUITE I Carson, California United States of America

INTERACT MOVING SERVICES, INC Moving Company Carson, California

I contact the Interact Moving Services, Inc. in October 16, 2009. I send one box and I'm waiting until now (01/25/2011), I lost around $ 1.500,00. I tried to contact Rosana Clark many times, the only way I talked to her, was when I called Richard in Miami and he contact her and she send me one email. She always found an excuse for the delays.

After that I tried to contact her again but she never answer the phone, I left 1000 messages and she never call me back, also tried the email, no answers. If someone know where this thief are, please contact me let's try put her in jail, together we have voice, I'm sure I'm not the only one that Rosana Clarck steal. Let's fight together.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2011 06:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INTERACT-MOVING-SERVICES-INC/Carson-California-/INTERACT-MOVING-SERVICES-INC-Moving-Company-Carson-California-686777. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INTERACT MOVING SERVICES, INC