Complaint Review: INTERFACE TALENT GROUP

• Updated: Mon, October 15, 2012

• Reported By:Morristowm New Jersey United States of America
INTERFACE TALENT GROUP
15 Kennedy Blvd East Brunswick, New Jersey United States of America

INTERFACE TALENT GROUP TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE LOVE YOU HAVE FOR YOUR KIDS TO CHEAT YOU East Brunswick, New Jersey

This company schedule a meeting to bring my child in order to know him,

we were attended by the Manager and he was talking to us in Spanish and showing us pictures of Richard Gere, Mel Gibson and other important actors with talents (Talents is how they call your dreamer boy who has not been even proven about their acting and modeling abilities)  after looking at the excitement of my boy the Manager said that my son was the best prospect he had seen and offer me to have a photography shoot by signing an agreement that contains some unfavorauble clauses which were supposed to be traslated by him without explaining the right meaning (one of them states that you have to send a certified letter within the next three days if you decide to cancel the contract) same day I desided to cancell the agreement and went to his office,  he said that I do not have to send this letter and my money will be returned back the next day.

At that time I was satisfied since they promise that the transaction would be cancelled and my money will be returned back  however after three days they told me that I did not send any letter. Now I'm writing this complain without knowing whether or not I will recover my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2012 08:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INTERFACE-TALENT-GROUP/East-Brunswick-New-Jersey-08816/INTERFACE-TALENT-GROUP-TAKE-ADVANTAGE-OF-THE-LOVE-YOU-HAVE-FOR-YOUR-KIDS-TO-CHEAT-YOU-Eas-955568. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INTERFACE TALENT GROUP