Complaint Review: INTERFACE TALENT NETWORK

• Updated: Sat, April 21, 2012

• Reported By: upset parent — Plainville Connecticut United States of America
INTERFACE TALENT NETWORK
35 Ann St. Norwalk , Ct. Norwalk, Connecticut United States of America

INTERFACE TALENT NETWORK GOT TALENT ONLINE My husband and my daughter were at the West Farms mall in Connecticut. by this company gottalentoline.com Norwalk, Connecticut

My husband and daughter were at the mall and while there they were approached by  Vickie a women who is employed  by gottalentoline.com she asked my husband if my daughter had any talent he said no and tried to walk away. Vickie then said to my husband that our daughter was beautiful and could maybe do modeling, so my husband gave her his name and telephone number.  The next day Mike called from phone # 203-528-0297 and told my husband that he wanted to meet us and to bring our daughter with us .  My husband asked him if it would cost him any money?  Mike said no not at all . So I went to the internet to see what reports I could find about the Company, I am so glad I did there were many people who told their stories and how they were scammed out of lots of money.  My sister also told me how she was scammed by the same company with her grand=daughter they took 1,000 from her to do pictures and then did nothing else, my sister was one of the fortunate ones to get her money back.  Please do not fall for this.  Buyer Beware!!!!!!!!! Please notify your local malls about this practice they should not be allowed to work out of there.  I am surprised that Six flags lets them work there too.  We should all call and complain, shopping now a days is risky business!!!!!!  I think I may take up shopping on line.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2012 07:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INTERFACE-TALENT-NETWORK/Norwalk-Connecticut-/INTERFACE-TALENT-NETWORK-GOT-TALENT-ONLINE-My-husband-and-my-daughter-were-at-the-West-Far-871894. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INTERFACE TALENT NETWORK